• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, I tried the demo of DaemonXMachina ...

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
And oh God, it is a mess ! I mean, the game's great, but I find the OST pretty annoying outside of battles, and I don't understand what's happening. I don't know how to use the shield, and the boss is awfully hard. It's super hard to shoot at the foes because they're moving like crazy (Sif or Reaper), I don't know how to dodge their attacks (them are Sif and Reaper), I don't know if the locking system works. And I don't know is the boost I paid for my character are working.

Unless I suck very hard, I find this game very hard. Am I the only one here ? But hey, the universe is cool, like the art style. But what exactly are Immortals ? Robots, Aliens ?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Sir, considering you admitted you didn't know how to do stuff, I'd say this is the answer.

Take time to learn the game.
Yes, you're right. And you know what ? After I wrote this post, I tried again and I became stronger. I suck less now.

But what do you think of this game ? I find it great !

Last edited:

Quillion

Smash Hero
Sir, considering you admitted you didn't know how to do stuff, I'd say this is the answer.

Take time to learn the game.
I heard that Daemon was made by some ex-FromSoft staff. I guess even they have their thumbprint.

Top Bottom