• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I played 1p mode on very, very, very, very, very hard.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
As in me and superboom played on console, but we h4xed it with the gameshark and made it so that 1st player controlled CPU enemies...

Oh god it took so long to get around polygon team and he figured out a way to EDGEGUARD with masterhand! XD XD

it was a lot of fun, whole crapload of lulz happened when polygon falcon randomly did a 9 hit superboom combo on me and ended it with a dair. :laugh:

_kSo_

Smash Master
dude thats insane how the hell did you control group battles, ie polygon team, yoshi team, kirby team, + mario bros? oh and i bet fighting superboom's metal mario was fun :pPP

_kSo_

Smash Master

Lawl gameshark code. Its really fun 2 XP
BHLMRO please AT LEAST try to remotely understand wtf im trying to say here. i'm not as dumb as you think I am

I KNOW they used a gameshark code. duh.

i was wondering how he would control multiple people at once or if he was controlling only one at a time. THAT was my question. i don't kno how you got the fact that I didn't know that he used a gameshark code out of that

try to make more useful posts plz

Thino

Smash Master
no hes only controlling player 2 when he dies he respawn as another player 2 polygon/yoshi/kirby
player 3/4 are computer controlled

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
That sounds pretty awesome. Haven't heard of it before. I only play melee competetively, and is there by any chance some way to do this on the gamecube version?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
BHLMRO please AT LEAST try to remotely understand wtf im trying to say here. i'm not as dumb as you think I am

I KNOW they used a gameshark code. duh.

i was wondering how he would control multiple people at once or if he was controlling only one at a time. THAT was my question. i don't kno how you got the fact that I didn't know that he used a gameshark code out of that

try to make more useful posts plz
Rawr sounds like someone's pissy XP

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
You should have recorded it.
I would have lawled so badly XD
We'll record it tonight. We're deciding which matches to keep / delete from our regular ssb64 smashfest.. thing.

Its basically just boom (random char) vs Tnga (falcon) the whole time.

FALCON!!!

MEGAVOLLLT KICK!

Top Bottom