• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I made a shirt

ExpiredExodia

Smash Rookie
So I am new to posting on smash boards(I've visited many times but just never made an account until now) so maybe this is the wrong place for this but I had to start somewhere. Anyway, I have been an avid follower of competitive melee for some time and have wanted to compete for awhile(Living in Colorado has made that hard) and I really wanted a shirt that had a compilation of the greatest melee quotes on it. Turns out such a shirt didn't exactly exist, so with the help of a friend of mine I made my own shirt and ya. I just want to see what the people here on smash boards thought of the shirt and what could make it better etc. and I thought this would be a good start for advertising it. You can find the shirt here. Any type of constructive criticism and suggestions are welcome and I look forward to becoming more apart of community. Have a nice day.

ExpiredExodia

Smash Rookie
Haha if you guys know anyone else who would be interested then just share it with them. Just trying to see if a lot of peoe like it and are willing to buy it.

ExpiredExodia

Smash Rookie
Haha I wish I could've but there was limited room on the shirt. And plus I already used the respect your elders quote from his rap for the salty suite(or at least thats what it's supposed to be from).

20XXwingleborgXxx

Smash Apprentice
Cool shirt!
You forgot m2k's best quote
"Unless you're frame perfect, 99 times out of 100, you're not good enough" - M2k

Last edited:
Top Bottom