• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I just got pj64k...

snazzypadgett

Smash Rookie
I got on for the first time (online) with three friends for about an hour and a half, it was hella fun, we had zero noticeable lag. But we used our keyboards, still it was great (ventrilo was nice for the screaming/laughing). So now I'm ready to get into this 100%. I actually already ordered a n64/psx adapter on ztnetstore.com for 10 bucks, i can't wait until it comes in.

My only concerns:

-Will it feel like the n64 with the adapter? Will I actually be able to WALK? >.<
-Will I be able to short hop? I can't with my keyboard...at least, i dont think i can
-Do i need to recalibrate every use?
-How does the characters/levels unlocked work online? Is the host's game save used? Like I host and have only jiggly and capt falcon unlocked, will those be available for online play w/ friends if I host?
-I love pj64k? It is giving me chills?

Thino

Smash Master
-yes
-shorthopping is possible with keyboard too , but yes
-no you wont need to recalibrate
-enable "Have all character" & "have mushroom kingdom" cheats in Options -> Gameshark codes
-its always like that the first time

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
To short hop with keyboard, do not use up, set ur attack button right next to a c-button, and then you can press the c button and go right to attack button. It takes a while to get use to, but you can shorthop with kb.

Kuenzel, make sure that you are using PJ64k when trying to get online, and just clcik on file
-> start net play and it should show you a list of servers.

Top Bottom