• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So i herd you like ltb....ltb recruiting topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

shennux

Smash Rookie
Zomg* ltb is recruiting again?

Yup yup we are looking for new members. We're a clan that has been aronud for about 5 months and we are still standing strong. We're a fun loving clan but yea we like to do clan wars everynow and then if im not mistaken we are 5-1. We have a few ru's and a the mario champ but they dont determine ill overall skill infact i would say that they might not even be our best.

We have 86 members and occasionally we do missions such as night invasions or buggin the crap out of other clans. We have an elite squad called the dusk rogues but even if you do make it in there we would like you top hang out at our chat and ill inform you about the site for them.

I wont go lie and say that we are like the best clan in the world but if you want a good place to chill and hang out while at the same time brawling and talking about whatever you want really. Then we are a good group for you. We're like a family in ourselves and we try to make sure that each individual member is accepted and has fun. Now on to recruitment

Recruitment process is rather easy
rules of being tested
3 stock
no items
fd, sv, and bf only
New recruit= makes it in but low rank and you are in the main clan

Regular=means you're pretty good not too good but not too bad either

License to brawl= You are an advanced player and could be considered for the silver reapers

Veteran=You are the pwns and it would be nice if you had an aim or yahoo so we can email you our site(the silver reapers have their own site.

OK thats all goodluck all new recruits

tyler36

Smash Cadet
dude this should just be a social group

oh and im tysr from GR i would like to brawl you destroy you and run you off like i did on GR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom