• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SO I am now a Mii Brawler Main as Shantae, need some advice

zferolie

Smash Hero
Wow, this board has been quiet for some time... maybe tommorow that will change,

ANyway, With Shantae becoming a Mii Brawler, I have to main her. I don't really play much mii Brawler, so was looking for some advice on how to use her well. I was thinking of using these moves to keep the Shantae flavor as suggested from another user:

Standard: Shot Put (think bouncing ball subweapon in Seven Sirens)

Side: Burning Dropkick (Gotta have at least one fire move)

Up: Soaring Axe Kick (the rising kick from the original)

Down: Feint Jump (air recovery from Pirate's Curse and diving kick from original)

how do people tend to rate these movesfor brawler? What are some good matchups and strats for using brawler well? how do they tend to rate teir wise? How exactly does one use Brawler to do well with them? All questions I have so I can be the best Shantae in Smash

Top Bottom