• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, I am new to Pika

Kira Elite

Smash Rookie
I started playing Pika recently, and I was wondering what are some tips fr playing as him?

AmericanBison

Smash Cadet
down B. down-smash. are his most devastating. up-tilt and up-air are great for juggling because they are both so fast.

make sure you use your side-b when recovering back to the stage. most people try to pop their opponent upwards to use a thunder. id recommend spamming the thunder when they are very high up because it kills at very low percent when they are high enough. and its always worth a try since your opponent can't punish you if you miss.

notice down-smash's length, and how far the forward-smash reachs.

i hope that helps.

Kira Elite

Smash Rookie
Thanks.
How is a easy way to hit people with Thunder?
What aerials are good to use for him, besides the up-air? I have been using down-air to my liking, but, it is a little laggy.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
his fair is pretty good for combo's his nair seems best for pushing the enemy away (follow up by an aerial electricjolt)

andysoard

Smash Cadet
for a good recovery use his side b then his up b gets you closer to the stage, if your thrown far off screen

Top Bottom