• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So here is probably the worst/terrible/insightful quote i've heard in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
So i'm at work today and I go to basically my immediate boss there to ask him a question (we're all programming a new version of the company software that currently handles the selling of insurance policies).

Me and him get along fairly well, and since he is cool with my dad as well, he often tries to give me what he views as helpful relationship advice.

Coming from a man that has a new girlfriend every week (no seriously, he goes to this strip club in atlanta and picks up dates there every saturday).

----------

So he's explaining to me how once I get married or in a serious relation of the kind, that I'll understand that cheating on your girlfriend is normal and I'll do it all the time.

I respond with something along the lines of "I hope that isn't the case, I'd rather be a bit more committed."

So his response is the following:

Alex, it's ok as long as you cheat with your ****, and not your heart.

If there was a window nearby, I would've jumped out of it.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
just because I feel like it:

DragonflyBlade21: A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom