• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So has anyone noticed..

rockthevote

Smash Rookie
That if you press A (no direction or anything) slightly after you do a forward smash with T.Link, he'll do another attack (and its not a standard attack) that has TREMENDOUS knockback? I only recently found this out and thought it was pretty cool. :psycho:

FatJared

Smash Rookie
thats cool, unless your talking about the second hit of the Fsmash (the attack has 1 hit and then u can press again at very fast or very slow speed to time a second and much more aggressive follow up hit) in which case you are a noob since that has been in link, young link, toonlink and brawl link.....

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm, I was going to link you to an official, detailed guide that explains all those details about Toon Link, only to realize that there doesn't seem to be one... that should be fixed.

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Quebec, around the border between Ontario
That's common knowledge if you played Young Link (Or just plain Link) in Melee. He has two f-smashes wich can be used one after the other. As far as I know, though, you couldn't do it with the C-Stick in Melee, but can you do it in Brawl, assuming we use the GCN controller?

nopants

Smash Apprentice
That's common knowledge if you played Young Link (Or just plain Link) in Melee. He has two f-smashes wich can be used one after the other. As far as I know, though, you couldn't do it with the C-Stick in Melee, but can you do it in Brawl, assuming we use the GCN controller?
You can use the C-Stick for the follow-up hit. In fact, it doesn't even matter which direction you hit. Before I actually learned the timing I would sometimes Fsmash one way, and try to Fsmash the other, only to use the second hit.

Top Bottom