• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So few Luigi Mainers!

Luigi player

Smash Master
Well, I didn't choose Luigi, though I'll definitely main him. The poll also asked who your favourite characters is, and mine's Sonic :/

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Luigi is my secondary in Melee and I hope that it will turn out the same in Brawl. (My main will always be Ganondorf.)

Tyros

Smash Cadet
Luigi's my secondary. n.n I'm planning on making myself excellent with three characters this time around - Pikachu, (Like I have in 64 and Melee as well) Luigi, (Picked him up in Melee... happy to take him up again in Brawl) and Sonic (One of my favorite game characters ever!)

- Tyros

ZidaneK13

Smash Rookie
I mained Luigi in the first smash along with Ness, mained him and Roy in Melee, and I'm planning on maining him, Ike, and possibley Lucario. Can't wait to play Brawl!

Grandeza

Smash Master
I dont want a lot of people maining Luigi for the very rreason that it makes Luigi players way more common. I don't want to do a Luigi ditto every other time I go on to wifi. That's just me, but I have no idea why I feel this way but I'm maining luigi no matter what.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
I voted Luigi. so I'm the minority! yay!!!!

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
At the moment I plan on using Snake, Sonic, and Luigi the most. Don't know if that qualifies him as being my "main", so I didn't vote.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
In melee I played Falco and Luigi, and in brawl it looks like I'll be playing Captain Olimar and Luigi. If that poll would have let me choose 2 characters, I would have voted for Luigi as well.

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
Luigi has doubled in popularity the past three days! People are starting to see his potential.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Luigi was my main in SSB64 and was one of my secondary in melee (below Link and Marth)...hopefully i'll get back into playing as him again...

Top Bottom