• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 So....did MLG Orlando 2010 actually host Brawl?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
I've seen several photographs of the top 8 Brawl players from the tournament and I've heard that M2K beat Ally and then Ally appolagised for something....other than that, I'm f***ing clueless as to what happened. WHERE ARE THE FRIGGIN VIDEOS?!?!?!?! Were there any? I'm not being funny, but I hate Halo and every time I try looking up Brawl information from this year's MLG, I'm finding out a load of crap about that. Can someone please at least explain why there don't seem to be any videos? Psy.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Ah....just did some more reseach. So the reason one of Nintendo's best games hasn't been DISTRIBUTED, and ADVERTISED like you'd think Nintendo would want it to be is because Nintendo are ******* *****. Nothing more to it. Why the **** wouldn't they let MLG stream and record the videos?! WHAT THE MAJOR ****!!!!!! Seriously raging from this. I hate Nintendo.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
The absolute final match is up on youtube, I watched it last night. There's a video thread in the MLG forum try looking it's probably in there

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
iRJi - I'm trying dude, i'm just so angry =P

Yeah i've seen the final match....probably the worst final match ever in a Smash tourney but oh well. Tornado spam to the max =/.

Prox, are you saying that a lot of the matches were actually recorded?

Kole

Smash Lord
iRJi - I'm trying dude, i'm just so angry =P

Yeah i've seen the final match....probably the worst final match ever in a Smash tourney but oh well. Tornado spam to the max =/.

Prox, are you saying that a lot of the matches were actually recorded?
yes, i think that the major matches were

not sure which ones

they will probably be released when/if they get permission from Nintendo (like the livestream thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom