• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Cal smash !

Shigi

Smash Rookie
Whats crackin whats crackin smashers !!
Im in the souther Cali area in a town called san pedro ! looking to host cash tournaments ! and no Im not interested in joining some Facebook clan or some **** lol ! straight up underground smash!

Facebook is the most active site for organizing local tournaments. You'll be severely limiting yourself without it

Cool

Smash Journeyman
Check the Regional Zones boards in "Smash Tournaments" boards, or the Facebook Social Groups thread in the "Melee Discussion" boards. Socal is a big place for Smash. I'm here too.

Also, try not to multipost bro.

Shigi

Smash Rookie
I feel you dog. lol new to this community scene and your input is greatly appreciated ! Im interested in creating my own thread, page or whatever you want to call it haha. I want to meet more skilled players in my area and host cash tournaments. Thats really the only goal. I'll be sure to check those out brotha ! and where you at ? so cal as well ?

Cool

Smash Journeyman
I feel you dog. lol new to this community scene and your input is greatly appreciated ! Im interested in creating my own thread, page or whatever you want to call it haha. I want to meet more skilled players in my area and host cash tournaments. Thats really the only goal. I'll be sure to check those out brotha ! and where you at ? so cal as well ?
Yeah dude I totally understand haha. That's awesome.

I live near Los Angeles.

Shigi

Smash Rookie
Duuuude thats what I'm talking about ! Im hosting cash tournaments at my house every night this week ! you should come ! I live in san pedro right outside long beach and LA!

Cool

Smash Journeyman
That's great to hear man!

I'll try and go, but it's tough because I'm 15 and school.

Top Bottom