• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, Apparently Britney Spears is Getting "Thousands" of Votes from Tumblr

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
Yep, that's right. Tumblr did it again.

Didn't think they would, but apparently they aren't that innocent. If I said I didn't completely hate this, would you hold it against me? But still, this drives me crazy. Now, Tumblr is on my radar...they're so toxic. If they really want this, they'd better work...

Last edited:
There's actually a thread going on about this here. Not that I blame you for missing it, since it doesn't explicitly say Britney Spears in the title.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
We have threads on this already.

At least one, not too far down below this one.

I don't want this to spiral out of control and become the "next big thing" in Smash discussion. An overly avid Tumblr user is spreading it around there with Tumblr users reblogging it because why the hell not.

Even if Brittany Spears somehow topped the popular vote, she doesn't even qualify the ballot's one clearly stated limitation on characters, meaning they are video game characters and originated in a video game.

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
We have threads on this already.

At least one, not too far down below this one.

I don't want this to spiral out of control and become the "next big thing" in Smash discussion. An overly avid Tumblr user is spreading it around there with Tumblr users reblogging it because why the hell not.

Even if Brittany Spears somehow topped the popular vote, she doesn't even qualify the ballot's one clearly stated limitation on characters, meaning they are video game characters and originated in a video game.
Dude, it's just an excuse to make puns. No need to get all serious.

HakuryuVision

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HakuryuVision
There's tons of these joke splash screens with "thousands" of reblogs, i don't understand why Britney gets so much attention from so many websites.
Even eventhubs featured this as "news".

Seriously, i've seen that Wrestler Cena, Shia Labouf (don't know/care how to write his name), that Grills/Grylls guy who's known for drinking his own piss, Hank Hill and many more non-videogame characters with just as many (or more) notes & reblogs.
Why's everyone like "OMG, Britney is getting so much support!!"?

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
There's tons of these joke splash screens with "thousands" of reblogs, i don't understand why Britney gets so much attention from so many websites.
Even eventhubs featured this as "news".

Seriously, i've seen that Wrestler Cena, Shia Labouf (don't know/care how to write his name), that Grills/Grylls guy who's known for drinking his own piss, Hank Hill and many more non-videogame characters with just as many (or more) notes & reblogs.
Why's everyone like "OMG, Britney is getting so much support!!"?
That is the question.

D

Deleted member

Pretty sure even as an obvious gag option, she's still miles behind the likes of a certain Saiyan and a certain ogre in votes.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Locking because a thread already exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom