• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So about that Uair

Serge+

Smash Rookie
I was playing with my friend the other day, agonizing the loss of the old nair, and because i needed to fill that void with another aerial, i used uair in one instance, and Jesus Christ.

My friend was using Dk, and the hitstun on uair was enormous that it only took one hit and it was already a stock.

He started to call toon link "cheap" and "broken", and all sorts of mean things, which made me feel pretty good actually!

So hey, does this uair work great with juggling heavy characters or is it ony DK and/or bad DI?

B.W.

Smash Champion
U-Air is great for big characters, fast fallers, and even middle weights at early percent. Really, it's always been once of his best moves thanks to how well it juggles people. It's great for Young Link in Melee too.

Top Bottom