• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake's uptilt

-Googs

Smash Lord
What's the best way to get off the ledge if you're within uptilt kill range and snake is waiting for it. I play diddy

Reyney

Smash Apprentice
get hit

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

napZzz

Smash Hero
stall with up b for a little and see if you can bait it, ledge hop air dodge, try to wait and just get up attack

try to ledge hop peanuts while Di'ing away a little, its kind of tricky but it will make snake think twice about doing it. Even add in empty ledge hops with air dodges back down and then going back to the ledge with up b. He'll get confused and eventually you can come back on with side b, or fair with invincibility frames if thats how clsoe he is

I think you can grab him and take damage with side b without taking the knockback if its timed right iirc

Savon

Smash Ace
Your best bet is to ledge stall for a moment to keep Snake guessing before. The Diddys I normally play will fall from the ledge and up-b back up multiple times, and will then try to attack me with the side-b when I am not expecting it.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
My friend does this little trick, not sure on the details of how to do it exactly, but the end result is that there is a banana on the stage, & he insta throws it at me while it's laying on the ledge. He falls from the ledge uses his jump, pulls out a banana that lays on the stage, and if you don't simply throw it away or leave it to close for him he'll throw it at you. o-o Probably doesn't work as well on most of the better players though.

Top Bottom