• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake's B moves questions

Kham

Smash Cadet
Up b:
Does the shield button or any aerial cancel snake's UpB? It seems that his Up B last for a long time and gets predictable. Being able to stop it would be useful. When are his invincible frames during Up B? Are you able to do any B moves after an Up B?

standard B: how long do i have before the grenades blow up? can i pull out grenades midair?

side B: can i launch it midair? how does it affect my falling speed?

down b: how does the knockback of the mine compare to his up smash mortar and down smash mine? can i detonate a mine while hanging from an edge? can i detonate in midair?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
you can canceling the up-B with an aerial or a dodge shortly after it's been deployed, The no flinch frames appear shortly after it's deployed but don't last long, and you can all your B moves except up-B again

Grenades blow up after about 5-6 seconds depends on when you start counting and you can do them in the air

Side B can be launched in the air, but it wont affect your falling speed, you fall at the same speed

the "mine" is a C4 block which is more powerful than both the downsmash mine and the upsmash, you can detonate in mid air and if you try while holding the ledge you drop but you can make it back up with a cypher :)

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
I have a question teacher! You mentioned a Up+B > UAir combo in another thread, is it possible to chain this indefinetly?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I have a question teacher! You mentioned a Up+B > UAir combo in another thread, is it possible to chain this indefinetly?
sorry but you cant Up-B twice in one jump, so you can't chain it forever...

But you shouldnt have to because if you're using Up-B to reach them and you Uair you should be high enough where it should kill them

Top Bottom