• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake

~CPU~

Smash Apprentice
Advice for how to beat those tilt spammy ones that use rocket when you get far away?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Oh man, those rocket snakes give me the shivers!

But seriously, you have to bait the tilt and catch him, either by using a Bair after the second hit, or by rolling behind him as he starts the tilt (if you do it before he will get you). To bait him, get close enough to make him think you're in tilting range, but you're able to get out of harm's way when the time arises. Don't get hit by the Utilt, just be very mindful of your spacing, and don't try to approach from above.

Toss in lots of fireballs. The rocket should be the least of your worries.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Shielding is a bad idea IMO. His tilts push you too far away to do anything to him and you just wasted shield.

Spotdodge is also **** risky. Unless you're a spotdodge god, he'll either clip with the second hit, or use another set of tilts before you can do anything out of the dodge. Getting inside Snake's range is good, but remaining there is asking for trouble.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Vs Snake, I just run up to him, powershield his F-tilt, and shieldgrab. Then I D-throw him, and do some combos to keep up in terms of damage.

Most Snakes I know of, they F-tilt when you run up to them, so you can PS that easily.

jmanxiv

Smash Apprentice
Snake's are a b*** they can KO you easily, ^^^ fireballs can mess his aprroach when he does the mortar. I try to not get close. Bair are good.

Top Bottom