• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

snake to easy

roman5hero

Smash Apprentice
is snake like the easiest charector to beat or am i crazy who do u think is the easiest and hardest to beat with olimar

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
For me, MEtaknight, Pikachu, or basically any character faster than Olimar.. >.>

Snailboto

Smash Rookie
I found Pit amazingly annoying in the beginning because of his up b and side b but not I adapted to it and it's no longer a problem.

Ultimatum479

Smash Apprentice
The hardest character for me to beat is the main of a good opponent.

Really, I don't think there's a single counterpick against Olimar that will be OMGWTFBBQ-OVER9000 effective. I guess a good Ike player can be a bit of a problem, but that's about it. Other than that it comes down to the skill of the player more than the chosen character.

As for the easiest, though, I'd have to say Ganondorf.

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
I found Pit amazingly annoying in the beginning because of his up b and side b but not I adapted to it and it's no longer a problem.
lol pit...

olimar is easily pits weakness, all u have to do is get pit below the stg and pit cant do anything b/c all u have to do is spam Fsmashes out of the ring while pit is doing up-b and if 1 of the pikmin hit him (including white) pit cant do up-b anymore, which will gimp the **** out of pit players:)

nash123

Smash Journeyman
Hardest would probobaly be a good marth player due to the fact that he can use D-B to counter olis F-Smash and be in range for it hit.Easiest is definetly bowser,too slow to do anything.

Nemireck

Smash Cadet
Charizard is REALLY easy to beat.
Snake isn't tough, neither is Bowser, DK or DDD.
Ike gives me some trouble, but not too much.

The hardest characters to beat with Olimar are probably Ice Climbers, Space Animals, Lucas and Toon Link.

Top Bottom