• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake statistics I find interesting:

Elemental Knight

Smash Cadet
So, just to satisfy my own curiosity, I'm interested in hearing the following numbers from you all:

Snake's hit percentage
Snake's ratio of damage done to KOs (i.e. [Damage Given]/[KOs])
Snake's ratio of falls to self destructs (i.e. [Falls]/[Self-Destructs])
Snake's ratio of ground distance to jump distance (i.e. [Ground Distance]/[Jump Distance])
Snake's ratio of # of matches to prat falls (i.e. [Matches]/[Prat Falls])

Why I'm interested:

I think that each of these numbers may give some insight into how each of us plays Snake (even if many --if not all--of the battles took place against computer players, I'm still interested). Hit percentage I just think is interesting in general; damage/KOs could demonstrate how well you save or situationally use your kill moves (though with Snake, that might not really be an issue); falls/SDs could show how reckless you are (as rare as SDs are); ground/jump distance could show the importance of the aerial game to you; and matches/prat falls could show how much you dash dance or switch directions (it's basically the number of times you trip per match). If you've got other stats you'd find interesting or relevant, ask away.

For me:

Snake's hit percentage: 35.91%
Snake's ratio of damage done to KOs: 113.75%
Snake's ratio of falls to self destructs: 45.36
Snake's ratio of ground distance to jump distance: 3.12
Snake's ratio of # of matches to prat falls: 1.79

-Ran

Smash Master
Snake's hit percentage: 28.11%
Snake's ratio of damage done to KOs: 106.79
Snake's ratio of falls to self destructs: 80.4
Snake's ratio of ground distance to jump distance: 3.73