• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake: small hop c4, or normal stance

~Xero~

Smash Cadet
Whenever i go to plant a c4, i usually do a small hop so he drops it instead of bending down and planting it, I think that my way is better but, does anyone know what way is better?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Small Hop-C4.

You can DI back and forwarth if you do that. Think of it as a SHDL but Snake's down-B. xD

EDIT:

We have a stickied Q&A for a reason by the way ;)

Edit again:

Welcome to the Snake boards :D and SWF!

StoleUrCar

Smash Journeyman
Can't you immediately do a move (i.e. utilt/ftilt) right after sh-C4? Or even shield or spotdodge? Which would make it even better then.

Or I could be wrong and I'm thinking SH-detonate C4 is lagless.

~Xero~

Smash Cadet
thanks, so i was right for the small hop, and thanks for all the welcomes =] i feel very welcomed

~Xero~

Smash Cadet
whenever i landmine my bro rushs me and then im screwd hard. so i tend to land mine only when hes in the air, so it helps my edgeguard. with c4s landmines and motars

Narukari

Smash Journeyman
If he's rushing you the minute you set down the mine, do this:

If you shorthop, you have enough time to both lay the mine and explode it. If he is expecting you to land before exploding it, you might catch him off guard when its exploding in his face. ^_^

Staco

Smash Champion
if there are higher plattforms full jump c4, to lay it down higher

~Xero~

Smash Cadet
zaf uses uhh, g&w and mk, and marth,

@ Staco whenever i play smashville, i only put the c4 on the moving platform, my brother always forgets it there, and when he lands on it, boom. i learnt it from Ally when he was playing my bro

Top Bottom