• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake/Metaknight Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkhardin

Smash Rookie
I want to see a MK or Snake player. I need to prove my bro -Some of you know him as Fink- wrong. I will use my Ganon or C.F. to fight Snake or Mk so I can show the disgracefulness that are tiers. I want to show him that it doesn't matter how high a tier they are, they can still lose to anyone, even the bottom tiers. And I want MK(or Snake) to be your main so that he has no excuses. Please accept this "challenge".

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Oh really? Then explain...
You seem to be under the impression that a top tier character will always beat a low tier character. You are wrong. A tier list only really applies in the metagame, or tournament situations, where both opponents are expected to be of equal skill level. In this situation, the higher tier character - or, more likely, the character with the advantage in the matchup - will win nearly every match.

Now, in casual play, the players will be of varying skill levels. Of course a skilled CF will beat a noob using MK. Noobs just aren't as common in the tournament scene, and don't exist in the metagame. So you beating a random person with CF/Ganon proves nothing.

Sonicdahedgie

Smash Apprentice
The tier list is basically what is agreed on by the SBR (Smash back room) to be the ranking of how good characters are. The tier list is created with the idea that the people playing with the character are at the absolute peak of possible skill with the character.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
You seem to be under the impression that a top tier character will always beat a low tier character. You are wrong. A tier list only really applies in the metagame, or tournament situations, where both opponents are expected to be of equal skill level. In this situation, the higher tier character - or, more likely, the character with the advantage in the matchup - will win nearly every match.

Now, in casual play, the players will be of varying skill levels. Of course a skilled CF will beat a noob using MK. Noobs just aren't as common in the tournament scene, and don't exist in the metagame. So you beating a random person with CF/Ganon proves nothing.
^ We have a winner

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
HAHAHAHA!

Take any challenges to PM.

Move along, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom