• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

snake is scary

litlwing

Smash Apprentice
has anyone else had to go up against a snake who knows what hes doing? specialy in muilti brawls on big levels? When i fight him i swear he has ganondorfs power and endurance from melee. ive figured out how to fight him but he has suprised me alot more then i thougt he would when i saw he was in brawl.

NeroeXIII

Smash Apprentice
Its hard to fight a snake who actually knows what hes doing. If he does know what hes doing, you wont know that he knows what hes doing. Hope you can understand that. f you cant, it means that Snake relies on mindgames. A good mindgame would be to pretend or seem like you dont know what your doing, but ultimately creating steps to your ultimate demise

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
I main Snake. You do gotta watch out because the idea is to get you into a situation where you are punished for moving. If you do plan to fight em though try to keep them on flat ground or on the highest point of platforms. He's got monster reach if he's under you.

saud

Smash Lord
No man....Snake vs. Snake matches are so much fun!!! In SSBM, em and my cousisn used to have Mario vs. Mario matches. Snake vs. Snake matches take it to another level of funness!!! Love it when we get confused between which C4's, lol.

really_calm

Smash Journeyman
I humbly request you guys post a good snake ditto. I really want to see it ^^

I dealt damage with my box today and detonated a lethal remote mine off screen.

The Enemy

Smash Apprentice
Psycho ****** and Champ have a couple of very nice Snake dittos on youtube, really calm.

Top Bottom