• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake in Smash for Switch?

Does Snake deserve to be in Smash Switch, regardless of how likely he is to get in?

• He doesn't deserve it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
Firstly, I want to say that it appears to me that, after listening to this topic from different sources, it seems that we will not see the return of our beloved Solid Snake. Other threads talking about Snake getting back in are great, but, realistically, it's probably just not happening. So, what can be done? I personally think that not all hope is lost. Perhaps we will get another character, who, while not being Snake himself, will play like Snake for the most part. I have thought about this, and it seems rather difficult, really, as Snake had a very unique gameplay in his land mines, sticky C4, grenades, and high damage and knockback in most of his moves, a trait of being the heavy character he was. So, who could be the next Snake? In this thread, I hope to hear what you guys think could be a character in Smash who could basically be Snake's clone.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Status