• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake clan?

Damax

Smash Lord
''Les Enfants Terribles'' is wonderful. How many would agree on having such a clan made on this name? I'd also like to know who wish to join the clan/club whatever.

merci à tout le monde :)

@psycho : I'm french and from quebec so I'm sexy pour toi?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
''Les Enfants Terribles'' is wonderful. How many would agree on having such a clan made on this name? I'd also like to know who wish to join the clan/club whatever.

merci à tout le monde :)

@psycho : I'm french and from quebec so I'm sexy pour toi?
oo dang that is sexy...

but I don't know any french, it just sounds sexy haha

Les Enfants Terribles is like the only thing I know because of MGS lol

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Sounds like the masses really want this thing off the ground. The french name actually sounds good to me.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I thought it was "The Terrible Children"

and the reason I picked that name was because of the Les Enfants Terribles project from MGS that formed Solid, Liquid, Solidus, and all the other Genome soldiers... for those of you who don't know

Damax

Smash Lord
I thought it was "The Terrible Children"

and the reason I picked that name was because of the Les Enfants Terribles project from MGS that formed Solid, Liquid, Solidus, and all the other Genome soldiers... for those of you who don't know
oh yeah it works too. Enfants, môme, petits(in some contexts only) = Children, kids, whatever else you guyz call em

Damax

Smash Lord
sometimes we call them noobs and nooblets

crazy americans
LOL you are my hero :p Till I beats you on a head to head battle with snake :p (prolly won't happen as I'll main Sonic and use Snake mostly for teams haha not to tell I'm more of a team player anyway /johns)

Who should lead the operation? who's gonna be the colonel? who's gonna create a new thread and update it?

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
I nominate Psycho for colonel. He's the only one who seems proficient enough at Snake to justify this operation.

For thread starter though, it's up for grabs.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Well if this is ever gonna happen I got a good banner that everyone can use. Properly modified of course:

Top Bottom