• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Bringing a New Game to the Table.

ROFLs

Smash Cadet
Snake seems to be the most strategic oriented character in the game. I hope we see more of these characters in future Smash games. He has an attack for like every situation it seems. I LOVE IT.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
I think the best thing about Snake is that his practical KO moves is his Jab Combo, FTilt A and Down B. His smashes are neat but somewhat predictable, the sheer power of his A moves though is nuts.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
I love his final smash, i think that is the most unique final smash in the game, and also he looks really powerful, and i cannot wait to use him in battle

ZeronX

Smash Cadet
i agree, and this is why snake is definitely going to be my main
i got lucky enough to play SSBB for a good few hours and i used snake quite a lot
i love his play style, with all the explosives, traps, and all XD
and yeah, his CQC is amazing!!

i had fun using his final smash a lot... quite often i'd kill all 3 of my friends with it :)
whenever i got a smash ball they'd all go "o crap..."
it's even better when u've sniped it with ur nikita away from ur friends :]

VU!?

Smash Cadet
Snake really is versatile. He can throw grenades when his enemies are far or he can try to shoot nikkita missiles when they're off the stage too =) In close range he can own with his fast jab and ftilt combo. His dash attack has incredible priority. While on the ground against aerial opponents he can shoot a bunch of mortars on them xD In the air his bair is amazing because his long legs give him a longer reach =) Of course theres the C4 that everyone loves. Unfortunately many of his other attacks are quite situational. His fsmash is incredibly strong but very slow and predictable, along with his fair. His dair and nair is also pretty bad... The other downside is that many of his attacks leave him pretty open...
This is just a quick run through of Snake's moveset and he has far more =)

Top Bottom