• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake and Toon Link?

wk4c

Smash Rookie
Nah, not asking how to beat them...

I was wondering if these are good secondaries for a Kirby mainer? I secondary them, but I just started using them due to I was using Kirby all the long hard time I've had smash... O.O

P.S. I was asking because many people tell me different things. I was wondering if I would get the same result here...looks like it's so.

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
Well, thats a dumb question.

Anywho. Considering the nature of the game. It is a good idea to secondary characters with different playstyles from your main if you intend to play competitively. I'd suggest a good ranged character for starters. I use TL as well. IMO, Kirby is an offensive character, and he has moderate speed. So, I suggest picking up a defensive character as well.

Snake and TL are not bad choices at all.

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
I personally use Lucas and Zelda (though I'm not that great with either) bc they are more ranged oriented, unlike Kirby, but its up to your personal taste really.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
I use Marth and Diddy. I like swords and to throw bananas obviously. ^_^

But yeah, Switching up your play style is fun to do but it's even more fun to be lame like me and pick characters that are the coolest.

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
I started off using TL as my second char but slowly migrated away from him, he is now my 4th or 5th best. So to answer your question about TL, yeah hes a good char to play secondary, solid character. As for Snake, I play him to have fun in FFAs but I dont rly enjoy him in 1v1s, i feel like I am waiting for people to get on my mines while doing nothing but tilts the whole game.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
I actually use ROB, who covers most of Kirby's weaknesses well and is an entirely different character.

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
Nah, not asking how to beat them...

I was wondering if these are good secondaries for a Kirby mainer? I secondary them, but I just started using them due to I was using Kirby all the long hard time I've had smash... O.O

P.S. I was asking because many people tell me different things. I was wondering if I would get the same result here...looks like it's so.
it all depends on if you like the move set of the character...

SD14

Smash Cadet
i use diddy and tl as sides cause i like to throw bananas and bombs

Top Bottom