• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Smash Bros. Direct Analysis (TWO HOURS of video)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Hey Smashboards, remember Show Me Your News? The podcast that started in 2007 and covered all of the pre-release Brawl hype and beyond?

It turns out that we still exist today. We cover the Smash Bros. website updates, in addition to video game industry news in episodes that release every two weeks. To old friends, it's good to see you again. To new ones, it's good to meet you!

Right after today's Nintendo Direct all about Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS, we hosted a two-hour video podcast that analyzed every section of the show. It all took place live on our Twitch channel.

With the video of the Direct playing side-by-side with our analysis, we noticed some pretty cool things that you may not have caught the first time around. Did you know that a kind of aura seems to briefly appear around a character that successfully earns a K.O.?

Would you like to watch it? Sure you would!

If YouTube doesn't work (with Nintendo claiming "content" and all), try our full Twitch replay:
http://www.twitch.tv/showmeyournews/c/4033347

Enjoy, Smash fans!

Last edited:

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
yes smyn is what the world needs right now the entire section is covered in a cloud of confusion

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I liked prematurely. I mean I wanna watch, but it says unavailable.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Last edited:

Kellz

Smash Cadet
NNID
MissKellyAesop
3DS FC
2466-4507-1948
It's so awesome to see SMYN back where it grew up... *sniff*

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Didn't want to sleep tonight anyway

(also was a big fan back in the ol days so mad respect)

Top Bottom