• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 33 (02/17) - Wii Love to Play

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
WE HAVE PLAYED BRAWL!

Check out this one-hour podcast, followed up by a two-hour video easter egg (slowly being loaded in parts) of us playing Brawl with commentary! It's our first time videocasting and we aware that there are rookie mistakes with sound balance.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SMYNYouko

comboking

Smash Master
the Ike player or who ever that was saying he was bad but the problem is he does not know Ike's advanced Techs like moonwalking

ROFLs

Smash Cadet
If you make your account a director type you can go over the 10 minute mark. ;)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
the Ike player or who ever that was saying he was bad but the problem is he does not know Ike's advanced Techs like moonwalking

Valid point, but with our first day playing, we weren't about to whip out or master advanced techs. :)

comboking

Smash Master
that is a good point

is that why he kept saying all the Ike videos he saw sucked or what ever

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It's very possible.

I'm sure all characters will come into their own with the right practice. It's just right now, all we have are impressions from videos (which truly don't give you the feel of the game) and a small amount of playtime to go off of.

comboking

Smash Master
I know

It's very possible.

I'm sure all characters will come into their own with the right practice. It's just right now, all we have are impressions from videos (which truly don't give you the feel of the game) and a small amount of playtime to go off of.
yah after the Melee tiers were made people than knew Roy was better than they thought

smashbrosman

Smash Rookie
i was wondering if you two(( youko and samurai panda)) were intrseted to come and be admins at my new site i would be honered if even one of you would.

McDareth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
McDareth
Rock Band rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chuckle:

Now back on topic,:embarrass I cant wait for the video

Zycor

Smash Apprentice
If you make your account a director type you can go over the 10 minute mark. ;)
I don't think that's quite the case anymore... I made my account "Director", it says I still only have a ten minute limit.

why are the podcasts coming in such horrible quality now?
Didn't Youko explain this a while back? The server wont let them put the episodes up in the higher quality, but I mean it's not really that bad, there could be no podcast at all. No matter what the quality is, it's still good ol' Show me your news! (Or perhaps your problem is Samurai Panda's so called "crappy mic"?)

okiyama

Smash Ace
With director you can have more than 10 minutes but the 100 megabyte limit stands.

At least back in my day I dunno if they changed it.

Hand of Pain

Smash Rookie
I was all excited when you said there was going to be video with commentary, but sadly you can't hear the commentary and without that it's just a bunch of poor quality video footage and noise. :(

blink777

Smash Journeyman
No chance of the video portion of the podcast (or at least part) ever being uploaded somewhere other than YouTube, is there?

Haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I'm sure it's as great as always.

MannyDarkness

Smash Rookie
Awesome^^

Next time you guys play, what experiments are you going to make^^?
(Suggestions:
PKMN Trainer VS. PKMN Trainer- All pokeballs-pokemon stadium 2

Luigi VS. Wario- All Assist Trophies- Final Destination

Sandy

Smash Champion
SamuraiPanda, do you EVER stop b****ing about the game?
Big deal, you've played the game. Quit being so whiney you Japanophile

PilotEvan

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, but I found the videocast completely unwatchable. It gave me a headache by the middle of the first part even. If only the TV volume was a bit lower.

Top Bottom