• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 26 PART 2 (1/01) - The Pandacast Strikes Back

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This is a FIVE-PART episode of Show Me Your News to try and spread the podcast out throughout the week in an attempt to compensate for the fact that Sakurai and the team is on vacation and forgoing DOJO Updates for the week!

In Tuesday’s part, SamuraiPanda and co-host Gimpyfish have Sariku.Uchiha cover the first part of the Roundtable with Sonic’s Final Smash and Coin Launcher!

Youko is taking his second of two weeks off from the podcast and will return for episode 27 on January 6th!

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
First screenshot lower-right: A knight from Kirby.
F-Zero guy is Zoda
Medli is a character from The Wind Waker.

F-Zero GX is serious pwnage. You must play it. Period. It was given a lot of awards/top 10s/etc. It's very fast, very hard, very pretty, and very hard (again).

Action Replay-only trophies: Mario on Yoshi, Samus without Helmet, that Topomon thing or whatever that was only obtainable in the Japanese version. BTW If you know what was written (or the gist) on the Melee Dojo when they revealed those two trophies, I'd like to know because I don't think I've ever found out from anyplace.

A Mario Galaxy level wouldn't be just shooting star KOs. There could be a black hole inside the planet, and the planet would have various holes in it. You could be spiked down these holes as KOs. You could also wall jump up these holes. And if you hit someone out to the side hard enough, they'd overcome the gravity and get KOed normally.

Brandenpunk1

Smash Cadet
Poker for brawl

Poker for brawl!!! hell ya. and when i beat someone and take all there coins i will give them a gay sticker and say hey you lost all your coins but aleast you win a sticker you queer.

panicjv0013

Smash Rookie
Lol

That easter egg was funny as hell!. I was thinking they should have a stage where your fighting at the Star Festival and in the middle of fight Bowsers Ship comes down and you jump on it and continue the fight.

Smasher 102

Smash Cadet
easter egg= funniest thing Ive ever heard :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bowser Jr. possibility= extremely large in both AT:( and Playable:)

Gimpy= possibly the only good bowser user in the world:chuckle:

nice podcast cant wait for the next one

also why you have to hate on rayman he has a chance , besides rayman arena ( It might be only played plastation version) there isnt any rayman game that I
have ever played that is not on the nintendo system:

Rayman 1: gameboy original, gameboy color, and advanced,ps1

rayman 2: N64, DS, ps1

rayman 3: one of the handhelds , xbox, playstation 2

and the two raving rabbids games.

He has much more of a chance than megaman who has 9 games out of the nintendo systems

he was before Geno.

there is only one flaw hes not very popular:urg:

sorry had to let it out
total rayman+ nintendo fan

Justaway

Smash Apprentice
Gimpy= possibly the only good bowser user in the world:chuckle:
wow.. I can't belive you wrote that.. ok it's maybe not THAT extreme, but it's still pretty naive.
he might possibly be the best, since he can beat baby marths and all. but he himself praised Luke (who was good at bowser before gimpyfish I belive (right?)) in the podcast.

honestly I know no good bowser players than gimpy & Luke, but then again Im not THAT imersed in the melee universe *Shaame*

Smasher 102

Smash Cadet
"takes hand scractches head" I have never heard of Luke :confused:"up until now"-Sakurai:laugh:

is there any vidieos of him playing if so I would like to see

(bowser is my secondary main)

(I was comparing Gimpy to me):)

I suck in comparison:ohwell:

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
i disagree alot with alot of stuff you guys say though i'm not going to lie. There is a great reason for not wanting a character in for the reason that the character doesnt deserve it over another character. Example. Master chief in brawl how fuked up would that be. Your saying o who cares just dont play him. That would ruin brawl on so many levels and also megaman hell even geno deserve that spot more then he does. Hence why people like me would not like Geno in instead of megaman. Its an obvious argument that megaman deserves it more. However both of them would be great.

Also Zelda isn't that bad, and yes i play competitvely quite competively. Infact i love playing zelda for fun her bair and fair are amazzinngg, her recovery is good nd can be used 4 mindgames, her uair is Great for juggling nd mindgames also hard to out prioritize. her foward smash is awesome her dair can be used for a gay spike wont work alot but wen it does its funny to see the person be like wtf? nd her nuetral b is good

Fianlly if i was getting some1 to play competitive or who never played i would tell them 2 b marth. Probally the easiest person to be good with IMO

P.S pichu bad? ever hear of vidjo enough said.

Smasher 102

Smash Cadet
thanks and your right Luke is auesome

still I need to get way better if I ever want to be a good bowser user

p.s. practically a noOb with bowser I started to use other characters first because I saw the CPU players play slowy with bowser liked him when I tried with him.

p.s.s main Falco user Beat all-star mode with him very hard mode :grin:

It was very hard:chuckle::chuckle:

took atleast 3years of trying

not kidding triying with bowser

lose on 3rd battle

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
My dream is to go to Japan one day.
That Lock-up place will be my first restaurant experience in Japan. xD
(Panda turned SMYN into an advertising tool)

But really, I love the podcast. Keep up the good work guys!

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
Yko? who the heck? You shoulda just had youko back. since you said college started again. unless hes missing school still.

Top Bottom