• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 22 (12/02) - We Really Have Thought of Everything

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
In a lot of retro things, Sakurai shows his modesty in how much he’s developing this game, and Show Me Your News really couldn’t be happier!

Wario-Man, Event Matches, and Melee Stages are discussed in addition to a Brawl Viewpoint on the Kingdom Hearts franchise in Brawl. Plus, Mic_128 joins the Roundtable this week and Mailtime covers Subspace Emissary Bosses!

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
HEY Youko good job as always but i have a Q?
does that mean that their will be a Kingdom Hearts characters or stages?

Stalky

Smash Cadet
Enjoying it, but why the Temple hate? I was SO HAPPY to see that stage return. I also think the music rocks, although it's slow to get into the familiar tune.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Bugger, good catch on the episode number. It's been fixed.

You can always check General Brawl Discussion, there's a stickied thread for it there.

Regarding Kingdom Hearts, it's Ceraph's BV, so it's not mine to say what he meant.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I want in on the round table, but I want to keep my voice changed. I've been messing with a voice analyzer to see what I could use to produce a close to human/robot sound that won't grate on anyone's nerves.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
To "want in" on the Roundtable, please post a paragraph of why you would make a good addition in the SMYN thread in General Brawl Discussion (link in Foe's comment). This will be considered as an application for all subsequent Roundtables.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Awesome job man! And yeah! We in the PAL region might have to wait half a year, whaddya complaining about? :p Lol, jk.

Seriously, as always, great episode! Loved the humor and the opinions, keep it up!

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
i dont thnk 2marrow will b that great of an update i mean december 3rd wasnt the release date 4 every1 u gotta put that in perspective

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
Where's that darned Beta topic? :-P Searched the first 7 pages for "beta" and didn't get anything.

You can sync in the Home menu.

Wario Man with a flesh-colored jumpsuit... *shudders*

Mewtwo was evil. That's why he was awesome!

The Great Temple music is so awesome. One of the best themes from Zelda 2, and the series in general. It does need a serious update, though.

A Mario Galaxy stage would screw with the controls pretty bad. But it'd be awesome if they managed it.

I saw part of the Tapion movie in High School a long time ago.

Youko, you must have played a WHOLE LOT OF GAMECUBE to become a hardcore gamer in just a few years. You do a Smash Bros. podcast and 5 years ago you probably didn't play games at all. That's pretty impressive.

Top Bottom