• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 21 (11/25) - Now That's Just Cold

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Is Show Me Your News legal? Well, we sure party (well, somewhat) since we got new information and not just completely E-for-All rehashes in the longest podcast yet!

Training, Color Changes, and Final Smash Times Two are discussed in addition to a Brawl Viewpoint on Konami and Sega in Brawl! Plus, Mailtime goes over SMYN on our iPods, who does those crazy voices, our favorite stage, and our most and least liked things about Brawl!

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
Truly Incredible

It's great how you guys keep making podcasts longer and longer when the weeks get harder and harder to talk about info of the game.

I have listened to every podcast to date, and still lovin' it!

Thanks for making them long enough to make up for the boring weeks of updates! :laugh:

Florida

イーグランツ
I haven't been giving you reviews like I used to, but I want to let you know that I still listen to these, and they are still very awesome. :bigthumbu

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
The last song was at the end of episode 20 (normal speed) and a download link can be found in the Easter Eggs section of the first post of the SMYN thread in General Brawl Discussion. Same thing with the Zelda song.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Ah...I guess I'm a week late then. I usually don't listen to the Easter Eggs.

Anyway, these things just keep getting better. Kinda makes me want to send something in...

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
The "Fusion Suit" from the Color Changes update is not straight from the game. The colors are the same yes, but I always liked the Fusion Suit so much because it was so different. A huge part of Metroid Fusion's story was about her new suit. Yes it looks cool, but to call it the "Fusion Suit" is kinda stupid especially since there's a real Fusion Suit trophy in Brawl (revealed in a video). The Fusion Suit is much more biological. The gun is very different. And very few parts of the original Power Suit remain, and those that do are changed a bit. http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/16227/images/mfusion_guide_intro_04.jpg

I think gold Pit's wings look awesome. If they were too golden they'd look gaudy, instead of like feathers refracting sunlight.

Leopard print Snake was pretty cool. I'm surprised for them to actually make textures with new patterns instead of just color swaps. It's ALMOST a costume.

Dark Link doesn't really need to be an alternate costume because he's always shared identical models/sprites with Link, except with palette swaps.

Was pretty fun listening to you guys slur and stutter all the time.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Was pretty fun listening to you guys slur and stutter all the time.

Hahaha, yeah, when you've said the same stuff already (for about 75 minutes) due to computer problems and it's about midnight, thaaaat tends to happen. :)

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Yet again! Completely awesome podcast!
Nice discussion as well as some really good humor.
I appreciate it a lot! You're doing a great job, both of you!
And, oh well I live in Europe, but I guess, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Wii enthusiast

Smash Cadet
wheres todays update about the controls
they finally showed the nunchuk with wii remote controls and they actually look pretty good if you can use the nunchuk control stick for moving around (it didn't say yet but it is assumed)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
If you are unfamiliar with how Show Me Your News works, it recaps "the week that was on smashbros.com," meaning that since today's update comes from THIS week and not the week that WAS, it will be covered on the next SMYN.

Firebert

Smash Ace
If you are unfamiliar with how Show Me Your News works, it recaps "the week that was on smashbros.com," meaning that since today's update comes from THIS week and not the week that WAS, it will be covered on the next SMYN.
Great episode! I like how you can keep making them longer and longer even with such poor news recently! I can't wait to here your guys' opinions on Warioman! BTW, if anyone doesn't understand the character, then you should seriously play the WarioWare games. They are so funny!

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
Youko in this episode I know you guys were saying that deconfirmed wasn't an actually word, but thanks to good old dictionary.com, the word antonym of confirmed is unconfirmed. Though deconfirmed sounds cooler ;).

Top Bottom