• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 17 - The King and the Kongs

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It’s a been a tough week for yours truly, but it was a great week on the DOJO! And what other way to cover it than by a lengthy rundown! Show Me Your News covers that and more!

DeDeDe, Pictochat, Replays, Sweetspotting, and Halloween are covered in the longest Roundtable to date, plus a Brawl Viewpoint on the Other Brawl Modes!

I’m really considering having this be the format every week of Show Me Your News, except throw Mailtime in there as well. What would be the reaction there?

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
nice work as always i like how u went straight in2 the roundtable thats my fav part i like the new guy sounded pretty good knew what he was talking about fit in well nicee very niceee

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
What confuses me... is PictoChat doesn't have a song! Does it?

As for the video, it's compressed because the video is basically just a log of what's happened, not a true video. That's why you can't upload Halo videos (and probably Smash Bros. videos) to the internet very easily, because all the graphical stuff is ON THE GAME DISC. However, you could play it back on your 360/Wii and record it with a capture card.

As for the number of stages in Break the Target... it might almost be a moot point if you can use the stage builder for BTT stages...

I did Link in elementary school and again in high school, and I also did Oni Link in high school once. That last one was definitely a good costume, but it was nearly impossible to take the armor off. Unfortunately, I didn't do the wig or face paint even though I could have. Didn't really know when the right time to put them on would be and eventually figure they'd be too much trouble. I wanna do Protoman, but I don't think I've done any other game characters yet... not that I can think of right now.

Yeah, I like the three-person round table. After all, it's like... a line-table with just two people. At least it's a real shape with three people.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
i'm trying to get them up as quickly as i can T-T i've got a lot of other stuff going on hahahaha

myyyy baddddd XD

Haha, this obviously done before you doubled your character production in one night...:p

I kid, dude, you're doing a great job! It's very insightful to read what you have to say!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
today i dont have a lot going on as far as i know (this could easily change) but i'm hoping to get a few new character updates up today

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Youko what do you think the most annoyying move will be when others are edgegauding?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I've got GH3 for Wii. I don't know how good you (Yuoko) and Colbusman are, but I'm on the last venue in Hard with two songs beat. If you're better than that, whatever, I don't mind playing on a higher level and losing miserably... as long as it's fun. :bigthumbu

Hit me up for friend code exchange?

Top Bottom