• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMV: I'm too Sexy for My Shirt

Gerbality

Smash Journeyman
That was a funny vid, i laughed. it was awsome how u to stuck to the song

btw, if u make another, falcons up smash can lead to some funny posses

MonkeyMan

Smash Journeyman
nice hacks with the C falc it funny cuz he's like the gayest character ( i say that even though i play as him too lol)

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
nice hacks with the C falc it funny cuz he's like the gayest character ( i say that even though i play as him too lol)
i CANT believe you just said that captain falcon is the gayest character. you have to go to the nearest captain falcon shrine and pray as hard as you can so isai doesnt come to your house at night and slaughter you.

im just baffled that the word captain falcon and gay can be used in the same sentence there should be a law or a commandment about that.

YOUR ********!

technomancer

Smash Champion
i CANT believe you just said that captain falcon is the gayest character. you have to go to the nearest captain falcon shrine and pray as hard as you can so isai doesnt come to your house at night and slaughter you.

im just baffled that the word captain falcon and gay can be used in the same sentence there should be a law or a commandment about that.

YOUR ********!
you don't have to stick up for Falcon, he can handle himself.

Top Bottom