• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smooth Lander / Heavy Gravity (SLHG) Matchfinder thread

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
I'm up for playing some matches if anyone wants to play.

VeggieSteel

Smash Cadet
NNID
VeggieSteel
I wanna play online with SLHG! Add me!
NNID: allecloveswii145
unfortunately, the ability to play online was patched out with the most recent dlc. We believe the upcoming tournament mode will bring back online play, but for now there's no way to access SLHG online. I'll add you to the list, though, for when online (hopefully) comes back.

Chucknoxus

Smash Cadet
NNID
Krokodoc
unfortunately, the ability to play online was patched out with the most recent dlc. We believe the upcoming tournament mode will bring back online play, but for now there's no way to access SLHG online. I'll add you to the list, though, for when online (hopefully) comes back.
It just doesn't work in the trainingstage. It still works.

VeggieSteel

Smash Cadet
NNID
VeggieSteel
@ Chucknoxus Chucknoxus Oh, great! I hadn't been on Smashboards in a bit, good to know we can still play online!

@ Allec145 Allec145 Like Muro told you, there isn't too much traffic in this thread for the time being. For me, our anther's ladder chatroom has been the easiest way to see who else is playing. http://www.smashladder.com/netplay/SLHG

I think that as SLHG keeps gaining steam, more people will start posting here, but for right now, it's mostly just a way for me to keep a directory of players who like/have tried SLHG. Plus, having a thread in two different forums increases our exposure, which is always nice! ;)

OP updated!

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
GGs man, you play very well with many characters.
GGs. Pika is kinda scary to play against, he has such good mobility that I have to try to catch you out of quick attack.

Muro

Smash Lord
GGs. Pika is kinda scary to play against, he has such good mobility that I have to try to catch you out of quick attack.
Yeah he's really good. Felt like I was playing better with falco today though. My pika was really sloppy. We should play more, lag was minimal.

Top Bottom