• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashWiki help from the Bowser community

Respawn

Smash Journeyman
In the shadows. Or NE Ohio. Whichever sounds bette
Hello there, Respawn here. I humbly request the help of the Bowser users.

I recently started a new project on SmashWiki that involves putting up character match-ups for every character. It's a very large, ongoing project, and I need some help making it.

I came here to ask you this: If you could, I would greatly appreciate it if you helped fill in some of the Bowser character match-ups. I don't really know anything about Bowser, let alone strategies for his match-ups. So, as of now there is nothing up for him.

Should you choose to help, here is the link:
http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Bowser_Match-ups

Just login with your SWF name to edit. I ask that you stay objective, so it doesn't seem too much like a personal opinion.

On a side note, if you happen to know anything about strategies for match-ups pertaining to other characters, please click this link here:
Character Match-Ups

If you don't feel like editing SmashWiki, but still want to help, than it would be nice if you could just put any ideas in here, anything you think should be expanded upon, strats for certain opponents, etc.

~Thanks in advance

Respawn

Smash Journeyman
Gimpyfish62 & CAOTIC said:
Bowser Counters Pichu

Bowser is Countered by All, excluding Pichu.

(i'll edit it later calm down bowser players XD) <3 Gimpy

Edit - Gimpy, this is Bowser vs. Bowser. <3 CAOTIC
:joyful: <--Rofl

But I hope you really do plan on editing that. We have to have something there. Thanks for the input :rolleyes:

Edit: lol, I'm posting from my HTML class. I'm surprised their firewall hasn't gotten this thing...

Respawn

Smash Journeyman
OK Gimpy, while your edits are funny and all (and they were), we have to be serious here. It's not a talk page, you should be providing real strategy for each section. And please don't sign it, everybody is going to know you did it. All they have to do is check the edit history at the top of the page.

Arash, if you see this message, please be serious while editing the page...

Arash

Smash Lord
there you go, done

if it looks familiar, it's cause all i did was jack character specific strategies from decadent one's faq on gamefaqs, but eh, most of it is relevant today.

Top Bottom