• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashville: Great Stage or Greatest Stage?!?!?!

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Animal Crossing pwns. This stage pwns. KK Slider pwns. BOB THE FREAKIN' CAT PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chuckle:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Smashville is ONE of the greatest, I mean, come on, its got the revamped K.K. Rider theme. That = win.

- Skrai

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
I think this is an AWESOME stage. My second favorite. I'm gonna be playing a lot on Saturday's...8 P.M. specifically. xD

But what about online? What if two people are not in the same region and playing on Smashville on Saturday 8 P.M.?
maby it could just appear differnt on each sceen, after all it dosn't effec the fight, fom what we know of

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Agreed to the max. Anyone see that the taxi cab rides around in the back? I wonder if you can see random neighbors walking around down there as well... that'd be awesome :p
Yeah, I noticed that too. Nice touch, makes the town seem alive.

If you look closely, you can see Gulliver by the Smash Ball. Wonder what he's delivering?
Perhaps he delivers items onto the stage? On the other hand, that might spoil the stage's pure simplicity...

Animal Crossing pwns. This stage pwns. KK Slider pwns. BOB THE FREAKIN' CAT PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chuckle:
Dude, Blanca is so much cooler than Bob. Fact!

Smashville is ONE of the greatest, I mean, come on, its got the revamped K.K. Rider theme. That = win.

- Skrai
So true. :cool:

maby it could just appear differnt on each sceen, after all it dosn't effec the fight, fom what we know of
That makes sense to me as well.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
Notice how Tom Nook has on 2 outfits..probably differant ones depending on the day.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Smashville is the perfect neutral stage in my books. The moving platform adds a nice touch and the Snimal Crossing theme never fails to but a smile on my face. I've played more on this stage than any other, and I expect that will continue.

Top Bottom