• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashtastrophe II - A Pittsburgh Melee Tournament

D20

Smash Lord
I bumping this thread because this tournament is only two weeks away.

Anyhow, if players like Wife, Plank, Vidjogamer, Scar, Sliq, and Eggm are coming... so should you. Visit the thread in the first post. No johns.

M@v

Subarashii!
I know i dont post much, and Ive never met you guys, but I might be interested in this. Only problem is I usually work all day saturdays.

Also, is Brawl tourney only gonna be on sunday?

D20

Smash Lord
We'll be playing Brawl on Sunday if you just wanted to come for that. If you were looking to play Melee, we'll be playing friendlies all weekend.

M@v

Subarashii!
K that will probably work. I most likely couldnt call off of work saturday. If I come it would be for the brawl tourney anyway. Ill get back to you. Also, could you participate in both singles and doubles?

takieddine

Smash Master
Wobbling is an iceclimbers exploitation where where popo grabs and keeps doing the attack in your the grab, and at the same time nana keeps hitting with jabs or forward tilts.

The point is that it will keep you trapped and a player can do it at any percent for as long as they want. Its also not hard to do.

D20

Smash Lord
I'm bumping this because the tournament is this Saturday and Sunday. We are expecting over 40 for Melee and around 30 for Brawl.

Top Bottom