• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashtacular| Vol 8

GooberGaming

Smash Apprentice
Hello Smashboards,

So I just uploaded my newest combotage!! It took me sometime to create this installment. Originally I started creating Vol 7, but I was displeased with it so I deleted all remnants of it and played many hours of For Glory in an effortto record the clips that I did to create Vol 8 instead!

Please Let me know what your thoughts are, critics and comments are greatly appreciated!!! :)

GooberGaming

Smash Apprentice
Just bumping in the interest of science!!!
Well actually, I'm bumping because I am very interested in receiving critics and comments so that I can jot some notes done to reference when making my next montage.

I_Rate_Vidoes

Smash Rookie
This is an acceptable combo video for Super Smash Bros. Wii U. If the game came out 1 or 2 months ago. We think its very generic, the editing wasn't very eye catching, and most of the kills were pretty much.......... well..... kills. There was some neat stuff in there, but not neat enough for our staff to be impressed.

Grade: D+

GooberGaming

Smash Apprentice
This is an acceptable combo video for Super Smash Bros. Wii U. If the game came out 1 or 2 months ago. We think its very generic, the editing wasn't very eye catching, and most of the kills were pretty much.......... well..... kills. There was some neat stuff in there, but not neat enough for our staff to be impressed.

Grade: D+
Thank you for your critic! :)

Do you mind elaborating on your "Kills" critic? The comment pretty much just states the obvious that kills are indeed kills :p.

Top Bottom