• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashover 2015 4/10-4/12

Shears

Smash Master
https://www.facebook.com/events/423238294499866/

DarkHorse and BarkSanchez are hosting a smash fest in Baltimore next weekend, 4/10-4/12, in celebration of easter/passover (smashover). Everyone is welcome to come and crash and have a smash sleep over (smashover). If anyone from PA, VA, NJ, Japan want to come down we will be having several different smash tournaments: singles, doubles, yolo, race, crew battles, etc.

Current attendees:
LD
Shears
DarkHorse
BarkSanchez
Other Baltimore people

Last edited:

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm I might have to rally the troops to come down for this one. What better way to celebrate the horrible death and resurrection of our lord than to repeatedly blaspheme him every time I miss an edge guard.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
gonna comment so I get alerted from this thread, Gonna think about it, seems kinda far (2 hours) and I dont think my parents are ok with me sleeping over some guys house because me and my bro are so young

Shears

Smash Master
gonna comment so I get alerted from this thread, Gonna think about it, seems kinda far (2 hours) and I dont think my parents are ok with me sleeping over some guys house because me and my bro are so young
When I was your age I would spend weeks over other peoples houses without coming home.

iheartqueso

Smash Rookie
I'll try and make it. I most likely wont be able to stay the whole weekend but I could probably come out there for one whole day at least.

Dark Horse

Smash Cadet
Definitely assemble the PA crew.
Mafia, I'd be happy to talk to your parents to alleviate any concerns if you want to come

DumpsterMidget

Smash Rookie
I'd love to come to this if I'm welcome. I'm new to the area and the smash community so I would love to meet you guys. Would anyone be driving through/from the edgewater/Annapolis area to get there? I'll split gas

Shears

Smash Master
I'd love to come to this if I'm welcome. I'm new to the area and the smash community so I would love to meet you guys. Would anyone be driving through/from the edgewater/Annapolis area to get there? I'll split gas
I don't know if anyone is coming up from there but maybe if someone from DC or nova comes up they could scoop you. I might be able to come down and grab you. I'll shoot you a PM.

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Ya we suck. We're all going to switch to brawl anyway, we feel there needs to be a revival of that game anyway. Clearly the most balanced in the series.

Btw were gonna try and host another smashfest beginning of May. We still need to work out the details, but I'll post a thread as soon as everything is official.

Top Bottom