• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHNOW! - The new app that shows your stats against other Smash Players

Jivan05

Smash Rookie
SMASHNOW! will help you track your stats against other players and improve your game.
You can create an arena and invite up to 3 friends to join, once there is at least 1 more fighter you can start registering your fights against them.

• Monitor your Statistics and win-rate against other Smash Bros Ultimate players.
• Check your personal stats like win ratio, you can filter your win ratio by character or map.

Each arena has a ranking system based on win-rate, invite other users and show them who is the Ultimate player. You can also check your win ratio and other stats against each individual fighter you´ve fought.

The goal is to make this Smash bros Ultimate app the perfect tool to track your stats, ranking against others, create tournaments and much more.

SMASHNOW! is free to download for all Android users, it also has a Premium Access for only 10 USD that includes the following features.

Number of arenas that you can have increases to 8
Number of members per arena increased up to 8.
Ad free.

• App is currently still in development and will be improved upon, this is an app from the community FOR the community and it will be updated every month to add more features.

• All feedback is welcomed. The best way to reach me with feedback is my email: Jivan.alvarez5@gmail.com but I will also be checking the thread here every week. So don´t hesitate if you have any comments :)

UPCOMING FEATURES

Create tournaments.
• Users will be able to create and manage tournaments. All fighters will be able to check in, register the results of every match, check tournament updates and results in real-time all from inside the app.

DOWNLOAD LINK
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beezardygames.smashcounter&hl=en

BeezardyGames

Last edited:
Top Bottom