• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashMac = Hero

sk8tinGam0r

Smash Cadet
Describe a hero? SmashMac has everything a true hero possesses: skill, determination, and a large set of balls. $Mac is the ultimate Dr. Mario in the state of Florida. He is so amazing that he 4 stocked me playing with no hands and only his testicles . He even let me use his legendary controller afterwards, what a true gentleman. He is the reason that I want to become a pro doc player. I mean c’mon look at his face he just makes u want to pick up the controller and play!

This is a picture of himself I think it truly shows his dedication to the game!! I mean look at the hat SmashMac...

Ever wonder why his name is SmashMac? He can make almost any girl blush just by talking with them. He actually made a girl pass out from looking at his balls. You may wonder where he gets this skill, it is truly unknown some say he was born with it others say he was probed by aliens (from Japan). Smash literally runs threw his veins. He is so insane into smash that his dog is named falco cause he drill shines SmashMac's shield all day. Enough about his dog though SmashMac is so into smash that he refuses to drive a car. You may wonder why? Well he prefers to wave dash. Yes, people he actually wave dashes to school everyday. just yesterday he got mad at me and instead of saying he will punch me in the face he says "Sk8t u better watch it or ill grab -> up throw -> u-tilt -> u-air -> double jump -> f-air ur @$$" I was like WHOAH COMBO!

I tried to get an interview with this famous professional but he proceeded to tell me that he would "money shot me" if I even asked him a question!!

Top Bottom