• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Live 2: Brawling Live?

The Red M

Smash Apprentice
Soundtrack is amazing and has been out for a while. Some time after melee was released an orchestra was brought together to play most of the songs in the game. With the amount of songs in brawl (about 250 if you exclude a few songs that don't count) will they do the same thing? I think they will combine some of the songs to make medleys, cut the songs that are direct from NES (like the NES medley), and other things to shorten it. Discuss!

Juicy

Smash Apprentice
doubtfull, there would be to many songs, i think theres something like 300 songs and nintendo probally wont spend that much so a few people will buy it, it would be like 40$ anyways.

The Red M

Smash Apprentice
Well we must not forget that some of the songs is merely silence, or a few seconds of audio then silence. Plus there were a couple medley's in Smashing...Live! so why not for this?

Strongobado

Smash Cadet
Smashing live has been a source of enjoyment for me for quite a while.

It seems that some of these songs can only be remixed so much. But yes, a live orchestration will be my dream come true.

They really don't have to do the animal crossing stuff, or even warioware. Id be fine if some songs were absent.

Top Bottom