• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smashfest tommorrow 6/22/10 all are welcome!!!

PB&J

Smash Hero
shag,cornel,soft,etc are all coming over tommorrow to play smash all day so why not even make it bigger..bring a setup if u have it ..we can play ss4 too..ive been playing that lately too. i i i have one arcade stick .

place- my apt of course

address- magnolia village- 287 east crogan st apt 1221 lawrenceville ga, 30045

phone- 631-484-0733..if i dont pick up..come anyway..we will be here

time- shag said he is picking up in the morning and they will be here around 1030 am so all day because e play all day..i will be recording stuff so get ready for that. vids of last smashfest http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10570918#post10570918

random statement- racetrak gas station is the best. 7 DOLLAR CUP GETS YOU UNLIMITED REFILLS ON FOUNTAIN DRINKS SLUSHIES , ETC. ME AND SOFT LITTERALLY JV 5 STOCK ALL RACETRAK'S IN OUR AREA..JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THE GREATNESS

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I want to go.... I barely get to play with you lawrenceville smashers, but I got work all day :(

PB&J

Smash Hero
well we can play wed too if u guys want..we can play all week if u guys come..i know there are always people playing over here so anyone is welcome

PB&J

Smash Hero
after playing cornel , merck and josh yesterday, ga can be so much better if we played more and we can wreck some other states..so ill keep throwing smashfest if u guys keep coming and redfox is back too so lets **** and put ga on top once and for all

dream big or go home

Top Bottom