• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smashfest thursday dec 6th?

araknophobik

Smash Master
16610 Randall Avenue, Fontana, CA 92335

its on the corner of randall/pepper, across the street of a school. park on pepper its not a main street and call me at 909 380 2625 so ill let you in

so it appears my sister and her b/f are going outta state for the week and I got the house to myself. I was talking to joe and he wanted to come down and smash for a day. But like knives told haze, if you got the house for yourself you should use it on girls...which I am friday and saturday lol so I guess ill use it thursday for smash. this might be difficult for luigi alan and ryan since its finals week but I don't got class thursday so I'm cool with it.

but yeah anyways who's interested? I'm located in fontana (ill post the full address tomorow) I would need tv's though since there's 2 here and one is an hdtv so I think it will lag

it'll probably start at 5, maybe earlier if I see a lot of interest ill call off work early

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
haha my moms out of town too, if you guys want to smash wheneversies (just not thursday, going to a concert in pomona) i'm down too.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i am down. fontana's not far from rancho, which is where i'll be on thursday around that time.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
so it appears my sister and her b/f are going outta state for the week and I got the house to myself. I was talking to joe and he wanted to come down and smash for a day. But like knives told haze, if you got the house for yourself you should use it on girls...which I am friday and saturday lol so I guess ill use it thursday for smash. this might be difficult for luigi alan and ryan since its finals week but I don't got class thursday so I'm cool with it.

but yeah anyways who's interested? I'm located in fontana (ill post the full address tomorow) I would need tv's though since there's 2 here and one is an hdtv so I think it will lag

it'll probably start at 5, maybe earlier if I see a lot of interest ill call off work early
Thanks for that beer when I came to Socal ArAKNAPHO-pICK

araknophobik

Smash Master
16610 Randall Avenue, Fontana, CA 92335

its on the corner of randall/pepper, across the street of a school. park on pepper its not a main street and call me at 909 380 2625 so ill let you in

Top Bottom