• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest on 3/29 CANCELLED sry

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Sheer, OTRU and Skrach presentzzz---> S.O.S. fest

smashfest at my place, practice for hard knocks tourney on the 30th, we will start playing around 5pm, WE NEED SETUPS (tvs, wii and copy of brawl). Please post if you plan on showing up and if you also plan on helping out with a setup. If enough people post I will rent the theater room at my apt complex so space wont be a problem.

If you wish to come and I dont know you, send me a PM and I'll reply you the address to get here.

ATTENDANCE:
1. Sheer
2. OTRU
3. Skrach
4. XyZ
5. Dop
6. TBP
7. Rx
8. Frames
9. finch
10. godmeowmix
11. scottsadistic
12. gamedragon

SETUPS:
1. S.O.S.
2. frames
3. godmeowmix
4. gamedragon

tru :tnt:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
*bump*

so anyone else down?
I think I can come. I can supply a wii and brawl no problem, but im not quite sure if id be able to bring a TV, or at least, not a very good one.

but what general vicinity of orlando do you live in? You stay on campus or something?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
i live at pegasus connections which is on alafaya, right in front of ucf

gamedragon thats cool, we have extra tv's so yeah if u can help out with a wii and brawl then thats cool

Top Bottom