• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest in(near) Stevens Point, WI

Twin Rhapsody

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, this is my first thread and I'm posting it on behalf of my friend Dylan, AKA Fade/Dyloanious Rex. He will be willing to host a smashfest on the following date and location:

Friday, January 17th
5609 County Road J
Plover, WI, 54467

He says people can show up whenever, he's free all day that day. So, if anyone is interested, please post and/or message myself. We will mainly be Project M, followed by Melee in that order of importance, but we have no problem if people want to bring Brawl setups. Actually for those who are resourceful, just bring setups in case we don't have enough. I'm also going to have a solitary traditional fighter setup if anyone is interested, PS3 so plan your sticks accordingly if that interests you at all. Oh, and Dylan has a 360 and sticks, so we have more options as long as people bring games to play. Again, only if people are interested, this IS mainly a Smash gathering.

Well that's it, hope to see some people show up.

Last edited:

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone I just like to Confirm the Authenticity of this thread. I hope to have a good turnout and see you all at my house. Feel free to call or Text me at 715-252-7265 I can comfortably host up to 8-10 people for the day/night with a max of 12 people. I'm just an old school Melee player trying to bring back some life to our Wisconsin Smash community. Thanks for all your support, Hope to see you all soon!

Twin Rhapsody

Smash Apprentice
I'd say tomorrow around 1PM would be a safe time to show up. At the moment, I know we have 5 for sure, and 2 maybes. It's not going to be a large gathering, but all I really want is to have an even number at least. 1PM isn't a for sure time though, I'll edit this post once the host gets back to me, so you know what time to show up.

EDIT: 6 PM. Show up around then if you would like to join. Turns out the Eau Claire group won't arrive until later than that, and they'll be staying the night so we'll continue a bit on Saturday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom