• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest in Milford, MI

FWamane

Smash Rookie
its still in the planning stages, but, heres the basic jist of it:

I wanna have a smashfest and invite everyone from Michigan ball Z. Thing is, I dont know when would be a good date to do it. I wanna do it on a weekend of course, preferably saturday, starting in the late morning/afternoon. Im thinking Next weekend sometime. Before I plan this though, I wanna ask everyone if they'll be available, and if not, what a good date would be to hold it so we can get the biggest turnout to the Smashfest.

My mom has offered to go out and buy Pizza and pop for us, as long as a portion of the tournaments Entry fee goes toward it, I cant fund everything completely and fully. Bringing something like a Bag of Chips or some 2-liters of pop would be greatly appreciated! Tournament entry fee would be about $5, with $3 of each going toward the food, and $2 going to the reward pot.

Set-ups are greatly needed, I only have 2 available TV's, and one Wii with Normal brawl. I dont have a copy of Melee, It got lost during our move from the old house. (sadface)

So yeah, think you guys may wanna come out? I wanna get a solid answer before I actually start planning. Thanks guys!
----------------------

All information here! ------> http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9531

FWamane

Smash Rookie
I added a Link to the Tourny page on AIB to the first post, it has all the information on there XD

FWamane

Smash Rookie
Hey its my first tournament D:

And cool, love to see you there XD

Top Bottom