• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at my new place, on 9-15

viperboy_74

Smash Master
ok, time to bust in the new place with some smash.

1509 S 2nd Street Apt 204
Charleston, IL

217-822-7883

you can arrive at 11ish, tourney play will start at 12

entry fee $5

edit: the date was going to be the first, but i won't be home that day after all, so this is now official

brickman

Smash Lord
Come up to U of I on Saturday at around 2 PM, we are going to possibly having a singles and doubles tourny. Not for cash, but a good amount of fun. This should be a pretty frequent thing too, every weekend pretty much, if you are interested.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh yes bring the st. louis crew so we can have enough teams for 2nd place to get money. and best in st. louis knows they wanna team with me. and da bear said he might come.

P.S.- 1 more post til im 2222 good.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
sorry guys, i found out yesterday that i have to work this weekend... i just started this job last week, i had no idea :(

BUT, i don't work the 15th...

this time the dates 100% official...

:(

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'll be there! I like the new date. Rob Gambino will probably be there too.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Umm, no. I have work, and I'm not taking off.
Dude... I'm giving you a free ride up there. All you have to pay is a $5 entry fee. And you work at MCDONALDS. I've quit 2 jobs to go to smash tourneys with you, Papa Johns and Mcdonalds lol. You can at least ask off one day.

No Johns.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm definitely coming no matter what. As long as Viperboy still wants to have it.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'll be at your house at about 2pm. Is it ok if I video tape the matches?

Zozefup

Smash Lord
lol, I posted that on Viperboys name last night. Good stuff Viperboy. Fun party! You're falco is killer too, I under estimated it. I think you've learned the Falco Samus match up, laser to Fsmash, Dtilt, or grab. I'm not going to beat you unless you suicide like twice (which happened like every other game lol). Nice new place too!

I really want to quit using Samus now though. I feel gay using that character. I'll I can do is run away and shoot missles.

And Lemon... you're one crazy dude.. yea.

Top Bottom