• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in the High Desert?

IGraveWork

Smash Rookie
NNID
IGraveWork
I'm not very good but I'd like to find some local people to play with to get better.

$ick

Smash Lord
Bryan here, good looking out Adam.

Yeah man, we (usually can get a group of 4) play Melee out here, mostly in Victorville/Adelanto. Hit me up via cell if you want, and I'll get you invited next time we play. (760)456-9829

Never tried Project M, but I'm down. :)

$ick

Smash Lord
TIL High Desert is also Palmdale, lol.

Smashfest at my side of the High Desert Saturday. Probably starting around 2-3 I'll update when for sure. Got 3 set ups so far. Message me for address. Adelanto, CA 92301

Edit: Now featuring a PM setup as well.

Last edited:

OGiR

Smash Rookie
ill play anything but i mostly main melee, havnt been active for a while though, looking to.buy a GC and melee soon, and my wii is being repaired right now by nintendo

OGiR

Smash Rookie
idk since when but yeah my wii was having trouble reading brawl so I sent it in and they repaired or upgraded a part all for free

FSU

Smash Rookie
Hey! I live in east side palmdale I really only play project M since i came form Brawl but im always down for some smash and i need people to practice with

FSU

Smash Rookie
Oh sorry im not on smashboards all the time. So if you want to text me my number is (661) 839 5189 and im down to play basically whenever. my name is mitchell btw hit me up whenever you like!

A Legend In The Making

Smash Rookie
Oh sorry im not on smashboards all the time. So if you want to text me my number is (661) 839 5189 and im down to play basically whenever. my name is mitchell btw hit me up whenever you like!
Yo i play Project M too, only im on the West side near Rancho Vista! we should totally duke it out one of these days

SilentNinjaKris

Smash Rookie
Hey I might be posting this to late but do any of you guys still tournaments in like the victorville, hesperia or apple valley area? I really would appriciate some info because I am a avid smasher and want to get into some competitive community. I would prefer playing project M and melee too but the new smash is also choice I just suck at that one lol.For 3ds anyway.

Sputnik

Smash Cadet
Just got to Cali a couple weeks (Edwards AFB) ago, I came from South Fla. and love playing Melee. If there are any events, please notify me! =)

Last edited:
Top Bottom