• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Poland (and around)

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
Hello !
If anyone lives in Poland, please contact me or at least post here.
Here is the thing :
From March 1st until june 30th I will be doing an EVS : European Volunteer Service. It's a UE program to enable young people to go and live abroad (in the UE preferably) and do something useful for a few months, for free (everything is paid back, and this program exists for ANYONE (between 18 and 30 years-old) living in ANY EU COUNTRY.
It's great if you wanna travel and discover new cultures or have a professional experience without any diplomas !

So... I will live in Poland, in the north-east region in Bialystok (up north from Warsaw). I'll be working with mentally handicapped children in a local association (make them play, take care of them, etc). But I will work 35 hours per week and I'll have vacations and weekends, so I will have time to play smash or travel a bit ^^.
I will learn Polish during these 4 months (but it's gonna be hard XD).

I'd really love to meet smashers over there, or maybe in surrounding countries (lituania, russia, rep. Tcheque).
Also, I might come and visit Slhoka in Germany during that time ^^. you guys better organize a smashfest or a big tournament ! ^^.

Top Bottom